- Where do we send donations to AIS, District, WA Area and WSO? Click HERE for donation information.
- Does my Group have to make donations to AIS (Greater Seattle Al-Anon Information Service) to vote in Council meetings? No. All Groups who have received a Group number and are located in Districts 14-22 are welcome and encouraged to participate at all levels of Al-Anon service.
- Where can I find financial information for AIS? Click HERE for AIS FINANCIAL INFORMATION. If you desire more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are my personal donations to my Group and District that I put in the "basket" tax deductible? Groups and Districts are not generally registered non-profits. Check with your accountant or tax advisor as to deductibility.
- Are my donations to AIS deductible? AIS is a registered 501-3c non-profit corporation and may be tax deductible. Check with your accountant or tax advisor.