- How do members get flyers for events? Now all members can print flyers for any event from our Events page. Find events of interest to you and your Group. Click on the mini-flyer and it will open a printable .pdf file. Choose either black and white or color in your printer menu.
- Where do we send flyers for our upcoming events so they can be included on the website? firstname.lastname@example.org
- What file format should we send our flyers in? .pdf or .docx are preferred. Please send 8-1/2" wide x 11" high with a 1/2" margin on all sides.
- Anything else I should know about flyers? Yes. 1) Please orient them in portrait mode (vertical), not landscape mode. 2) Color or black and white will work, but color will get more attention on the website and allow for a Group copy to be printed in color if desired. If designing in color, make sure it also looks good printed in black and white. 3) Please put a border 1/2" from all four sides or use a background color(s) or photo. That way the flyer will not be floating in the white space of the webpage. 4) No personal or commercial phone/email information. 5) We have the ability to edit flyers and are here to help. Just email us at email@example.com
- When is the deadline for submitting flyers? There is no deadline. You can send them anytime. For an event to be listed in the Calendar of Events in the next BITS, they must be received 3 days before the end of the month. They will usually be posted to the website within a couple days.