FOR THE FRIENDS AND FAMILIES OF ALCOHOLICS
Al-Anon and Alateen meetings are held throughout the world and in the Seattle area, where friends and families of alcoholics come together to share their experience, strength, and hope with each other so that they may solve their common problems and recover from the effects of problem drinking.
Thanksgiving Meeting Cancellations:
- GFA Hijos Adultos at Redmond United Methodist in Redmond
- Sound Serenity AFG at Grace Lutheran in Des Moines
- Terrace View AFG at Gloria Dei Lutheran in Lynnwood
- West Seattle Women Living in Focus AFG at Fauntleroy Church in Seattle
- Issaquah Day AFG at Our Savior Lutheran in Issaquah
November 15, Friday 7:00 PM
GFA VIVE SPECIAL GRATITUDE MEETING
Bellevue FLYER MAP
November 23, Saturday 6:00 PM
KENT ALL MEN'S AFG
38TH GRATITUDE DINNER
Kent FLYER MAP
Our 2019 List of Events includes a complete listing of these and other upcoming events including speaker meetings, workshops, conferences, and business meetings.
AMIAS FACE TO FACE TRAINING
Note: The print version of the BITS newsletter also includes the 1st of the month Meeting Directory.
GREATER SEATTLE AREA MEETING DIRECTORY-SCHEDULE
Read on your computer or print.
UPDATED: November 1
Please add email@example.com to your contacts so that the email updates will go into your inbox rather than another folder such as junk mail, promotions, etc. Thank you!